Ever find yourself needing a change of scenery from the home office or the office office? Annoyed that some of the 3rd wave coffee shops are anti-wifi and anti-power? **cough** Ritual, I see you with those covered outlets **cough**
Our pals down the hill at Barebottle are now opening every Monday through Friday at 9am with a wonderful co-working environment and brews of a slightly different style (think beans not hops).
I reached out to Lester and Michael, two Barebottle founders, to get more information on just what’s being offered if you spend your mornings working with them:
– We roast our own coffee (currently a Guatemalan Huehuetenango and and Ethiopian Guji dry process) and do individual pour overs
– Mike constructed three phone booths in the lounge for quiet phone call space (including power outlets)
– We have power outlets in the building, but also power packs you can rent for free
– Free wi-fi
– Get a lot of natural light coming in from the front of the buildingLester Koga, Barebottle Co-Founder
– We noticed people piling into coffee shops, and felt like we could help out the Bernal community by opening up our space for people who wanted a place to work.
– It’s totally free! No reservations or membership required, just come on in.
– This is where we work as well, so if you’ve ever wanted to rub elbows with brewers, this is a great chance!Michael Seitz, Barebottle Co-Founder
I’m a huge fan of multi-use spaces, especially in a city as square-footage challenged as San Francisco, so it’s really nice to see Barebottle taking some of their large warehouse space and opening it up to the community.
Best part of the whole deal? If you need a little break from hunching over your laptop, you can always grab a delicious beer and let off steam with some rousing table tennis, shuffleboard, cornhole, pinball or other arcade games.